I hope you all had an amazing Memorial Day weekend and that you took some time to remember those who serve(d) and allow us the awesome privilege of enjoying our American culture of freedom, leisure, and the ability to wake up each morning knowing that any dream is possible with hard work.
Our house was busy, busy, busy with productivity and great weather.
Here's a little photo
Starting in the upper left hand corner and going counter-clockwise.
1. My first ShoeDazzle purchase arrived and I am pleasantly surprised at the quality and comfort of my new shoes. Plus they are super cute! I'll be making another purchase again in the future.
2. I primed five walls in our second bath. More on this home improvement project in future posts.
3. Hello BBQ chicken pizza. Stay tuned for the recipe later on this week!
4. My husband's new toy was put to good use...Happy Grillin'
5. I had a much needed massage. Have you guys checked out Massage Envy? It's a pretty awesome set-up and I highly recommend it, especially for prenatal massages.
6. I don't have a green thumb, but I'm taking my chances this spring and trying to grow chives from seedlings. Do you have any herbs in your garden?