Here's this week's edition of Sunday Social. A link-up brought to you by Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup.
4 favorite things to do on a weekend
1. Relax and pretend I can sleep in
2. Spend time with my husband
3. Smother <A> in kisses
4. Read through all the blog posts I miss during the week
4 favorite things about your best friend
1. I get cards in the mail just because, and they always seem to come when I need it most
2. We don't talk every day but when we do it's like we never skip a beat
3. She encourages me in all things: my faith, my work, my family-life, everything
4. She isn't afraid to tell me what most people won't, a quality of true-friend and not just an acquaintance
4 things you would do with $100,000
1. Put most of it aside for my child's college-fund (it's never to early to start saving)
2. Pay off my student loan and credit cards
3. Save, save, save
4. Send a couple happies in the mail to some very special people just because who doesn't love a surprise that arrives on your doorstep
4 favorite books you’ve ever read
(This one is hard)
1. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
2. Henrietta, the Wild Women of Borneo by Winifred Rosen (Just ask my mom about this one. I checked it out of the school library every week from kindergarden through second grade)
3. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zola Neale Hurston
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (I haven't read it in years but I remember loving it in high school. It's on my short list of books I need to revisit this year.)
4 favorite snack foods
1. Hummus and carrots. I love hummus, especially basil pesto...yummmmmmy
2. Ice Cream. Call it a snack, call it dessert, I call it delicious
3. Luna Bars, specifically Nutz over Chocolate.
4 things that you must do daily
1. Thank God for all my blessings
2. Have at least one cup of coffee
3. Snuggle with <A>
4. Talk to my mom
Join in the conversation next week. Here are the questions:
1. 1 year ago I was doing ….
2. 5 years ago I was doing ….
3. 10 years ago I was doing….
4. 1 year from now Ill be doing…
5. 5 years ago ill be doing….
6. 10 years from now ill be doing…
Follow me on Instagram