In the mists of our crazy schedules it's easy to forget to stop and smell the roses. I once made a list of some of the simple things in life that I really love (check it out here), but I've recently started to keep track of those little blessings so that I can look back on it when I need to smile to help me remember how abundantly blessed I am.
Here are some more things that make me happy:
2. Fitting into skinny jeans (at this point, fitting into any of my pre-pregnancy jeans is something I get excited about)
3. Anything color coordinated
4. The combination of freshly shaved legs and clean sheets
5. The smell of an infant
6. Boston cream donuts (my weakness)
7. When you save something in your closet in hopes that it will one day come back into fashion and it actually does!
8. The smell right after you blow out a candle
9. Days when I wake up early for no reason (I'm not a morning person)
10. Recieving an actual package or letter in the mail
11. The lines left in carpet after you vacuum
12. When you mistake Thursday for Wednesday (or any weekday for the day earlier), it means you're one day closer to the weekend
13. Finding money that was hiding in the pocket of a winter jacket or an old purse that you completely forgot about
What are some of the little things that you love?