I have a lot of new followers and before you "unfollow" because it no longer qualifies you to win a contest, I'm asking you to stay for a little while and get to know me, I promise I won't take too much of your time.
Most of you likely aren't actually perusing around reading my "About Me" page so I want to share a little ditty from there so you can decide if you want to be a reader of Everyday Thoughts or simply just a follower.
Here is my blogging-philosophy:
I'm not a fashion blogger but I like fashion. I'm not a chef but I like to cook. I'm no longer an athlete but I think it's important to live a healthy lifestyle. I love to meet new people and try new things. I want to travel, everywhere. I believe a glass of wine is good for the soul. I'm a daughter, mother, sister, wife and friend. I need "me" time and [Everyday Thoughts] is where I find it.
Here are couple things, even many of my closest friends probably don't know about me:
- I've always wanted to take ballroom dancing classes. I have no coordination and I'm fairly certain that I'd be a horrible dancer, but I'd like to get decked out in one of those beautiful gowns and glide across the dance floor.
- I don't like to sleep with a pillow. Out of obligation I have pillows on my bed but I hardly ever use them. I just prop my head up on my arm and I'm good to go.
- I knew my husband would be an important person in my life immediately after our first kiss.
- I'm a reality TV and FoodNetwork junkie, but aren't we all?
- I'm a former college athlete.
- I can't stand the smell of bananas.
- I studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain
- I'm really not a fan of movie theaters. I'd much rather wait two weeks until the movie's out on Netflix and watch it in my PJs on my couch.
- I'm scared of the ocean, or at least all the critters in it - sharks, jellyfish... but I love lakes and I'm a good swimmer.
- I have a potty mouth. I mean I curse like a sailor. Shit, I'm not proud of it. I'm even working on it but I've yet to make much progress.
- I went to law school for a year and hated it.
If you can't relate, well then I guess we just don't have much in common, which means you're probably not going to enjoy my blog. If however, you're still reading this (fingers crossed) then maybe, just maybe, you should think twice about unfollowing me. Oh and also, you are eligible for a giveaway (here), just saying.
Please let me know you've stopped by. I'll share the love.